Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Male currently watching me

I am currently observing this guy from my peripheral vision, he has been watching me at this library for at least ten minutes, he's not exactly being discrete about it now, well more like he thinks he's being discrete.  These guys can be such idiots at times, I am acting like I haven't noticed him because I am not interested in this particular guy, he keeps acting like he's staring at his laptop but it's painfully obvious he's been watching me, I think he noticed my earbuds and that's why he hasn't made a move yet, but there's also the fact that he has a drink, and is in a corner where he's less likely to be seen.  It's really interesting, a nice psychological observation.  I'm pretty sure he thinks I haven't seen him yet, he looks a little young.

I am hoping to see the 24 year old today in music appreciation, maybe he'll entertain me enough to stay awake, I am always so bored in MUS, counting the people falling asleep gets really old.  I have been listening to "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera today, awesome to dance to.  Look in my next post for the top ten dirty songs playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment